Upgrading your Suspension has never been so exciting as with the PerfectLift Suspension Big Lifts! Take the joy and pride of owning one of the most toughest 4WDs to the next level and get yourself a remarkable upgrading accessory, to gratify the passionate 4WD enthusiast in you!! The whole new 50mm front and rear lift systems by PerfectLift, a reputed name in premier suspension and levelling systems, is the most reliable and economical upgrade option for your 4WD, providing you clearance for installing larger tyres of your preference! So get ready to rule the roads with the perfectly lifted Isuzu DMax and let the world follow the trail!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Will never break or Falter in performance
- Engineered with precision for extra toughness
- Safest and Economical way to lift
- Guaranteed fitment
- 100% Quality Product
The Kit Includes:
- Front Raised Coil Spring - Option to choose Comfort Ride/Heavy Duty
- Front Pro Shock to suit upto 50mm lift
- Rear Raised Leaf Springs - Option to choose from different Load Ratings
- RearPro Shock to suit upto 50mm lift
- Grease able pins for spring eye
- Grease able shackles
- Spring Shackle bush kit
- High Tensile U bolts with hardware
The new Suspension Lift Kit from PerfectLift Suspensions features the most promising upgrading components, including a pair of Pro Coils Springs for the most comfortable ride and a pair of tough Leaf Springs to provide a smoother ride coupled with an elevated load- bearing capacity. The front and rear Pro Shocks provide a lift of 50mm to your Isuzu DMax, while maintaining the suspension geometry of your 4wd. Teamed up with the kit is a set of Spring Shackles Poly Bush Kit for an easy operation of the Leaf Springs!
A professional installation of the kit would require approximately 4 hours, following which, a wheel alignment is recommended. Like all other PERFECT LIFT Suspension kits, the Isuzu DMax lift kit comes to you with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects and is covered by PERFECTLIFT warranty for 2 years or 60,000 kms.