FORD Everest 2" Front and 2" Rear Suspension Lift Kit
Features & Benefits:
- Will never break or Fail
- Toughest construction and Precision Engineered
- Safest and Economical way to lift
- Maintains your factory ride quality
- 100% Quality Product
Front High Strength Steel Shock Spacer:
- These spacers are 25mm thick and will lift the front of your car around 2 inch.
- The spacers shown in the picture are thicker to give extra height. The 25mm spacers fit on top of your strut using OEM studs and nuts.
- Basic Hand tools are required for installation.
- You can use these with your standard suspension or with aftermarket suspension to help level out the typical nose down appearance that the have.
NOTE: The spacer height and LIFT is NOT a 1:1 ratio - Meaning that the lift height achieved is much greater than the actual thickness of the spacer. The reason is that the lower control arm compounds the amount of lift due to its angle and length.
RAISED REAR COIL SPRINGS
- Raised Rear Coil Spring
- Better handling and enhanced performance both On and Off Road
- More ground clearance with 45-50mm Lift
Suitable For : For Ford Everest
- 2x T6 Aluminium strut spacers
- 2x Australian made Raised Coil Springs
- Instructions to Install
PERFECT LIFT LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Suspension Leveling and Lift Kits are one of the most popular aftermarket products for Ford 4wd owners. Leveling systems not only transform 4wds like the Ford Ranger into taller, better-looking vehicle, but they also provide a more commanding view of the road. PLK series Lift Kits from PERFECT LIFT suspensions, the leader in suspension leveling and lift systems, are the most safe and economical method of altering vehicle height, which also allows the consumer to upgrade his tyres to a preferred larger size. Nothing looks better than a 4wd fit with an aggressive stance and that is exactly what PERFECT LIFT Suspension Lift Kits provide.
This is a complete suspension lift kit from PERFECT LIFT that includes a powder coated high grade steel strut extension and pair of 2-inch rear heavy duty cast iron lift blocks. The steel strut extension has been designed to provide 2.5"-inches of front suspension lift while retaining vehicles safe suspension geometry and factory ride quality. PERFECT LIFT PLK 6001 2.5 inch suspension system does not require cutting or strut spring pre-loading and installs quickly and safely. Heavy-duty hardware and complete instructions to install are provided with every kit.
Professional installation time is estimated at two to three hours. A wheel alignment will be necessary upon completion of installing the kit. Like all other PERFECT LIFT Suspension kits, the 2012 Onwards FORD Ranger PX lift kit is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects and covered by PERFECT LIFT limited Lift time warranty.