Suspension Lift Kits are one of the most important accessories for every 4WD owner, as it amplifies the performance and off/on road characteristics of a vehicle. The lift kits are much popular among all the vehicle enthusiasts who not only want to transform the look and feel of their vehicle but ultimately improve the riding and handling characteristics of a vehicle.
These kits are specially designed to provide better ground clearance to your vehicle, allowing you to enjoy the smooth ride on rough terrains and at the same time, transform your 4WD into a better looking vehicle. Suspension lift kits also complement the use of bigger tyre size in turn providing better handling and control with utmost comfort while riding the vehicle.
What are the benefits of Suspension Lift Kits?
- Improves ground clearance of your vehicle
- Improves off and on road handling characteristics
- Better ride quality over rough terrain
- Allows user to run bigger tyres
- Improves load carrying capacity
How to choose the suspension lift kit for your vehicle?
- If you are new to lift kits and are installing it for the first time, make sure to get the help of a professional installer.
- If you are looking to buy a 4” or bigger suspension lift kits please consider buying the additional parts as well which includes track bar, different size control arms and shocks of both the sizes to add a new height to the vehicle.
- While ordering a lift kit for you 4WD, keep in mind if you are looking for a raised height lift kit or you are looking to upgrade your 4WDs load carrying capacity. As these two will make a huge difference in you 4WDs ride quality.