5 Things you should know about Lift Kits
Holden Colorado 4x4 Lift Kits is an after-market modification designed to raise the truck or Jeep's drive height by raising the body or adding height into the wheel properly.
Some ingenious home mechanisms would craft their particular suspension lift kits; however, the results were not necessarily the safest. Thankfully, at PerfectLift, we design kits, particularly for different kinds of trucks, and our customers report that a raised truck handles much better than the standard model. But before you invest in a lift kit, it is essential to take into account the following:
- Design or Functionality: Some lift kits give practical uses for off-road vehicles, increasing their ground clearance, whereas, for other trucks, they're employed for aesthetics and to empower bigger wheels to be used.
- Suspension vs. Body Lift Kits: Suspension lift kits function by replacing the front and rear shocks and leaf springs to raise the car's ground clearance. While body lift kits are primarily used to get altitude from the wheel, lifting the body of the car up off of its frame through the positioning of cubes or spacers.
- Driving After Installing a Lift Kit:Installing a lift kit alters the middle of this truck's gravity, and consequently, it's more likely to tip or sway in corners. Drivers are recommended to treat driving a raised truck, such as driving a car altogether.
- Don't overlook the Maintenance:Like with after-market developments to a car, it is essential to the driver to be sure appropriate maintenance and tests are being done, like ensuring the tightness of bolts and making sure no slack was produced.
- Stick to manufacturers that you know and trust: This is a purchase where quality counts! Don't sacrifice quality materials over a gap in cost. The best kit will be one designed specifically for your vehicle's make and design. Please do not risk your safety, have a professional install it.
How much do Holden Colorado 4x4 Lift Kits cost?
Based on the size of your elevator, buying and installing a Holden Colorado 4x4 Lift Kits may easily cost anywhere between $400 to $4,000 if you put in the kit yourself.
If you hire a professional, it might cost between $800 and $8,000.
Buy Holden Colorado 4x4 Lift Kits at Perfectlift. Perfectlift manufacture lift kits for some of the biggest names, including Ford Lift Kit, Foton Lift Kit, Holden Lift Kit, Hummer Lift Kit, Isuzu Lift Kit, Jeep Lift Kit, etc. With no lift kit in your Colorado, you're missing out on a huge possibility and a few off graphs off-roading. Going off-roading in Australia is among the best experiences an individual could encounter. Lift Kit is not all about going off-road; if you are searching for producing your Holden Colorado, then a lift kit is one of the best choices. We have lift kits to match most of Holden Colorado out of RC 2008 -- 2012, RG 7, and RG 7 Wagon. Lifting your Holden Colorado RG can end up being incredibly practical in a couple of situations.
To fully enjoy off-roading on your own Holden Colorado 4x4, a performance-oriented elevator kit is an essential tool that gives you a sense of relief that you'll never get stuck into a sticky situation when moving off-road. Most performance-based lift kits are made to help cope with competitive driving over uneven terrains.
Increased Towing and Load Carrying: A Holden Colorado 4x4 aimed towards increasing your load-bearing potential can allow your Holden Colorado RG suspension to deal with much heavier pressures and loads. Offering extra stability on the back of your car with heavy-duty coil springs or leaf springs.
Improved look and Cosmetic: Many Folks who get Holden Colorado 4x4 are inclined to enjoy the enhanced look and aesthetic, which comes with getting a Holden Colorado 4x4 Lift Kits. There are lots of lift kits available, offering an entry-level functionality upgrade on your own Holden Colorado RG with no rough ride and a high price of installing a high-end functionality lift kit.
2020 Holden Colorado RG:
The 2020 Holden Colorado RG is getting a few updates and changes, such as making the LSX edition a permanent cut level and new standard gear and a brand new accessory package strategy, all without the pricing increases. To kick things off, the 2020 Holden Colorado RG will offer the LSX as a rugged, off-road-ready trim level. It was previously offered as a limited-edition model. The 2020 Holden Colorado RG also comes with a DuraGuard spray-in Bed liner, called a "tub-liner" in Australia, as standard over the Z71 and LTZ trim levels. The New liner is made to reduce slipping and additional toughen-up of the bed.
Why Perfect Lift?
Perfectlift is Australia's one of the best manufacturers & suppliers of four-wheel drive and SUV Leveling Kits and Lift Kits. Our Holden Colorado 4x4 Lift Kits are guaranteed to retain your factory ride while providing the looks and lift of your dreams.Let us take the guesswork from your lift kit. Call us today at 1300543854